Top 25 edWebinars & edLeader Panels of 2023
Here is edWeb’s list of the top 2023 edWebinars and edLeader Panels of the year!
Each year edWeb presents over 400 new programs on the most timely topics in K-12 education. This year, programs on reading, especially the Science of Reading, were the most popular. Artificial intelligence is our newest, popular topic on edWeb.
edWeb programs provide high-quality, virtual professional learning that is convenient for busy educators, including teachers, administrators, librarians, counselors, paraprofessionals, and more. All programs provide CE certificates and are accepted in 42 states for teacher re-licensure. Check your state requirements here.
edLeader Panels feature presentations by education leaders on topics of most interest to administrators and include video and podcast recordings, and also provide an article summary.
This year we hosted two “lunch and learn weeks” on the Science of Reading and Emergent Bilingual Education thanks to our partnership with Lexia. This is a very popular new format for a deeper dive into these topics.
The rankings are based on the number of registrations the programs received, indicating the popularity of the topic. The high quality of our programs is thanks to our sponsors and partners who host the programs and invite the most innovative and influential educators to present on so many timely topics.
You can click on the links below to watch the recordings at any time, on any device.
- Science of Reading Week
- Navigating Decodable Texts and Leveled Readers
- Dyslexia, Dysteachia, and the Science of Reading
- Emergent Bilingual Week
- Success in Reading, Success in Life
- When Kids Can’t Read
- Spotlight on Phonics and Phonological Awareness
- The Power of Decodable Texts
- Demystifying the Science of Reading and MTSS
- Science of Reading and Middle School
- Building Vocabulary Through Morphology
- Decodable Books for Phonics and Word Recognition
- Essentials of Writing for Little Hands
- Teach Reading Comprehension with Whole-Class Instruction
- Strengthening Social-Emotional Behavior Supports
- Strategies to Support Young Children’s Self-Regulation
- Dyslexia and Developmental Language Disorder
- Coping with Back-to-School Anxiety
- ChatGPT: To Ban or Not to Ban?
- Crafting Effective IEPs from the Inside Out
- Strengthening Phonics and Vocabulary with Word Study
- Exploring ChatGPT and AI in Education
- Boost Reading Comprehension and Learning
- Multisyllabic Decoding and Morphology
- Start Strong to Build Better Writers
- Moving Past the Reading Wars
- Highly Effective Family Engagement
- Understanding Dyscalculia
- Social-Emotional Learning Starts with Us
- Decreasing Absenteeism
- A 360-Degree Look at the Science of Reading
- Artificial Intelligence and Generative AI
- Family Engagement: Assumptions and Lessons Learned
- Trauma-Informed Leadership
- Improving Engagement and Performance for K-8
- Preparing the Next Generation of Scientific Thinkers
- AI: Embracing the Opportunity
- Leveraging Technology for Equitable Learning
- Human Trafficking Prevention Education
- Speed the Effectiveness of Beginning Teachers
- Maximize Instruction and Reduce Teacher Burnout
- Make Learning Accessible for Every Learner
- Centering Multilingual Learners’ Cultures and Language
- Empowering Women in Leadership
- Addressing Teacher Turnover
- Leverage MTSS to Keep Students on Track
- Enhancing MTSS and Family Communication
- Breaking Barriers with Inclusive Technology
- A Revolution in PK-2 Literacy
- Amplifying Student Voice to Improve School Culture
Many thanks to all of our edWeb partners and sponsors, and special thanks to the sponsors of our top 25 programs: 3Strands Global Foundation, 95 Percent Group, AASA – The School Superintendents Association, Amplify, ASCD, BrainPOP Science, Capit Learning, Center on Inclusive Technology & Education Systems, ClassLink, Common Sense Education, Consortium for School Networking (CoSN), Eduscape, EVERFI, Frog Street, Gryphon House, Heggerty, Heinemann Publishing, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, IEI – Institute for Education Innovation, KnowAtom, Kognity, Learning Ally, Lexia Learning, Panorama Education, ParentPowered – Creator of Ready4K, PLC Associates – a Scholarus Learning Company, Reading Horizons, Renaissance, Savvas Learning Company, Schoolytics, Smekens Education, STAGES Learning, Teacher Created Materials, Teaching Channel, Voyager Sopris Learning, Worldwide Cultures of Thinking in Action.
You can search and view over 3,000 edWebinar and edLeader Panel recordings in our archives. As an edWeb member, you can track all of your edWebinar activity on your edWeb homepage and download personalized CE certificates. Learn more about approval in your state on our state map.
Learn more about all of our edWeb podcasts here. We’re on all the podcast channels under “edWebcasts.”
We hope to see you on edWeb in 2024!
The edWeb Team