Top 25 edWebinars & edLeader Panels of 2022
Every year, we publish a list of the top edWebinars of the year, in case you’re looking for something to binge watch over the holidays. This year we presented over 400 new programs – more than ever!
We’ve published 2 Top 25 lists this year – the top 25 edWebinars and the top 25 edLeader Panels.
edWebinars appeal to all educators, especially teachers and librarians and many paraprofessionals, too. edWeb CE certificates are accepted in 42 states for teacher re-licensure. Check your state requirements here.
edLeader Panels are for administrators and include video and podcast recordings, and many also provide an article summary. The variety of formats make it easy for busy administrators to get the info in the most convenient way.
The rankings are based on the number of registrations the program received, indicating the popularity of the topic. The high quality of our programs is thanks to our sponsors and partners who host the programs and invite the most innovative and influential educators to present on so many timely topics.
You can click on the links below to watch the recordings at any time, on any device.
- The Writing Rope: A Framework for Evidence-Based Writing Instruction
- Sound Walls: A Big Boost for Early Literacy
- Support Strategies to Address Challenging Behaviors
- Developing Social and Emotional Intelligence in Young Children
- Writing About Reading: Help Every Student Craft a Constructed Response
- Chaos to Calm: Create a Calm Classroom During Wild Times
- Demystifying Dyslexia: History, Research, and Best Practices
- Implementing the Science of Reading Within an MTSS Framework
- Pre-K is STILL the Place for Play
- The Science of Reading: Myths, Truths, Tips, and Takeaways
- 3 Simple Approaches to Differentiate Phonics Instruction
- Using Visuals to Teach Social Skills and Emotional Literacy in Early Childhood
- Helping Children Develop Emotional Literacy
- Plan and Deliver Effective Reading Comprehension Mini-Lessons
- Behavior in the Classroom: Working with Students with Autism
- Science of Reading in Practice: 15-Minute Routines
- Special Education and the Reading Crisis: 4 Actions to Accelerate Reading
- The Number 1 Reading Skill Your Students are Missing
- The Science of Reading: Vocabulary Development and Comprehension in Grades 3-8
- Achieving Test Success with Constructed-Response Writing
- Every Child Can Fly: Including Children with Disabilities in Early Childhood Education
- Making Educator Wellness a Priority: Simple Self-Care Strategies
- School Year Success: Strategies to Instill Positive Behavior in the Classroom
- Teaching Literacy to Early Learners: A Hands-On, Minds-On, Multisensory Approach
- Fighting, Anxiety, and Lack of Motivation: How to Address Students’ Biggest COVID-Related Challenge
- Improve Mental Health Outcomes: How to Support and Empower Students and Parents
- Knowledge Building for Beginning Readers, with Dr. Freddy Hiebert
- Creating Positive PreK Classroom Environments and Meaningful Interactions
- High-Impact Tutoring: An Equitable, Proven Approach to Accelerate Learning
- Supporting Teachers: Strategies to Bring Joy Back into the Classroom
- Tips for Transitioning Students with Autism Into the Classroom
- The Truth About SEL: What It Is, What It Isn’t, and What It Means for You
- Building SEL Teams to Support Whole-Child Development
- 5 Ways to Improve Student Outcomes with Behavior Supports
- MTSS: Taking Efficacy from Good to Great
- Formative and Summative Assessment: Springboards for Achievement
- Best Practices to Support Emergent Bilingual Students
- Improve Student Assessment and Learning with Asynchronous Video
- Leadership and the Science of Reading: The Joys and Challenges of School Transformation
- Practicing Resilience with Trauma-Informed Practices for Adults and Students
- Building Awareness, Commitment, and Ownership for SEL in Your School District
- Impacting Student Achievement with Project-Based Learning and STEM
- Enhance and Simplify Any Classroom Routine with Interactive Smart Boards
- Engaging Students in Early Literacy: Join the WORD Force
- Reigniting Students Curiosity: Your New Playbook
- Bridging Family and Community Partners to Propel Student Achievement
- Powerful Strategies for Embedding SEL Across the Curriculum
- How Educators Can Have Courageous Conversations Inspired by Joyful and Diverse Books
- Systems Leadership for Equity Part 1: Belonging and Support for Equity
- How Schools Can Serve the Whole Child: Aligning Supports to Catalyze Student Success
Many thanks to all of our edWeb partners and sponsors, and special thanks to the sponsors of our top 25 programs: Brookes Publishing, Reading Horizons, Kaplan Early Learning Company, Frog Street, Smekens Education, Illuminate Education, Gryphon House, Tools 4 Reading, From Sounds to Spelling, Free Spirit Publishing, STAGES® Learning, Scholastic Education Solutions, Readable English, Heggerty, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Second Step®, Learners Edge, Learning Without Tears, Ripple Effects, Varsity Tutors for Schools, Panorama Education, CharacterStrong, Mastery Manager, Lexia Learning, Screencastify, Learning Ally, Classroom Champions, ClassLink, SmartLab Learning, Samsung, EVERFI, ABC-CLIO, Satchel Pulse, ERDI, and EveryDay Labs.
You can search and view all of the nearly 3,000 edWebinar and edLeader Panel recordings in our archives. You can now search for podcast versions, too! As an edWeb member, you can track all of your edWebinar activity on your edWeb homepage and download personalized CE certificates. Learn more about approval in your state on our state map.
Visit our calendar to sign up for edWebinars coming up in 2023.
Have a happy and healthy holiday!
The edWeb Team