Check out the top 25 edWebinars of 2021
If you’re looking for something to binge-watch over the holidays, our top 25 edWebinars of 2021 are a great playlist!
The list provides a wide range of topics, and we can see the impact of the pandemic in the popularity of topics that address the crisis directly or are designed to provide some relief.
K-12 teachers! edWeb CE certificates are now accepted in 43 states, so you can earn your PD hours for free watching edWebinars, anytime, anywhere. Check your state requirements here.
The high quality of our programs is thanks to our sponsors and partners who host the programs and invite the most innovative and influential educators to present on so many timely topics. The 25 programs below have had over 120,000 views. You can click on the links and watch the recordings at any time, on any device.
- Tips, Techniques, and Tricks for Motivating Students
- Playing Makes You Smarter!
- Social and Emotional Wellness for Everyone
- The Brain and Reading: Why Learning to Read Is Hard and What to Do About It
- Creative Ways to Help Students Manage Their Emotions
- Relax and Be Happy: 5 Mindfulness Tools to Reduce Anxiety Now
- How Educators Can Respond to Students Experiencing Trauma
- Developmentally Appropriate, Play-Based Virtual Instruction for Preschool Children
- 5 Essential Strategies to Effectively Teach Letters and Sounds
- Teaching Play and Leisure Skills to Students with Autism
- Story Time STEM with Steve Spangler: Strategies for Connecting Amazing Science with Great Children’s Literature
- Create an Equitable and Engaging Bilingual Virtual Classroom for Early Learners
- 6 Essential Steps to Fun and Effective Phonological Awareness Instruction
- How to Stop Letter Reversals in Their Tracks
- The Power of Emotional Intelligence from Birth to Age Eight
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning in Remote and Hybrid Learning
- How to Avoid Teacher Burnout in the 2021-22 School Year
- What Kids Are Reading (and Not Reading) in 2021
- Talk of the Teachers’ Lounge: Exploring Challenging Behaviors and Implicit Bias
- Teaching in the Time of COVID: The Challenges and Opportunities for Transformation
- Phonological and Phonemic Awareness: The What, Why, How, and Wow for Every Learner
- Surviving the Social & Emotional Side of Coronavirus: Practical Resilience and SEL Wellness for Every Educator
- Teaching Problem Solving in Math for Elementary Learners
- Culturally Responsive Teaching and SEL: Build Trust, Promote Health, and Move Students to Independent Learning
- Leveling the Playing Field: Support for Struggling Readers in a Blended Learning Environment
Many thanks to all of our edWeb partners and sponsors, and special thanks to the sponsors of our top 25 programs: Gryphon House, Common Sense Education, Readable English, Free Spirit Publishing, Kaplan Early Learning Company, Frog Street Press, Learning Without Tears, Monarch Center for Autism, STAR Autism Support, VizZle, Footsteps2Brilliance, Housman Institute, Achieve3000, Spaces Digital Portfolio, Renaissance ®, Norton Books in Education, Reading Horizons, Matific, Lessonbee, and Texthelp.
You can search and view all of the more than 2,500 edWebinar recordings in our archives. As an edWeb member, you can track all of your edWebinar activity on your edWeb homepage and download personalized CE certificates. Learn more about approval in your state on our state map.
Visit our calendar to sign up for edWebinars coming up in 2022.
Have a safe and happy holiday!
The edWeb Team