Binge-Watch the Top 25 edWebinars of 2017!
“I never know what I don’t know until I attend edWebinars!”
If you get some down time over the holidays, it’s a great time to catch up on some of the most popular edWebinars of 2017! This year we hosted over 275 edWebinars on a wide range of innovative topics for early childhood educators, librarians, teachers, and administrators. Here is our Top 25 List for 2017 based on those that had the most views. Our #1 program of the year, Understanding and Addressing Challenging Behaviors in the Classroom, hosted by Kaplan Early Learning, has had over 4,500 live and on-demand views. The 25 programs below have been viewed by over 55,000 educators, and you can click on the links and watch the recordings any time, on any device.
- # 1 Understanding and Addressing Challenging Behaviors in the Classroom
- # 2 Is it Misbehavior or Just Developmentally-Delayed Behavior?
- # 3 Anxiety Disorders and Autism
- # 4 Why the ABC’s Aren’t as Easy as 1-2-3 for Preschoolers
- # 5 Strategies to Improve Behavior and Instruction in the Classroom
- # 6 Structuring the Learning Environment to Promote Positive Behaviors
- # 7 Self-Regulation in the Classroom: Helping Students Learn How to Learn
- # 8 STEM PLAY: Integrating Inquiry into Learning Centers
- # 9 How to Reach the Hard to Teach: Excellent Instruction for Those Who Need It Most
- # 10 Open-Ended Questions in the Early Learning Classroom
- # 11 Worksheets Don’t Grow Dendrites: 20 Instructional Strategies That Engage the Brain
- # 12 Creating a Dyslexia-Friendly School
- # 13 Promoting Children’s Mathematical Inquiry through Play
- # 14 45 Ways to Support Struggling Readers: A School-Wide Approach
- # 15 Turning Your Preschoolers into Lifelong Learners
- # 16 Preschool Health and Safety Matters
- # 17 Cultivating Empathy: The Best Antidote to Bullying
- # 18 Teaching Students with Literacy Problems—Including Dyslexia
- # 19 Thrifty Teacher’s Guide to Creative Learning Centers
- # 20 Balanced Literacy Part 1: A Revised Recipe for Literacy Success
- # 21 Behavioral Strategies for Students with Autism: Going Beyond 1:1
- # 22 Teaching Students How to Study Effectively for Tests
- # 23 Strategies for Encouraging Reading Readiness in Young Children
- # 24 You Know Better: Bridging the Gap between “Knowing” and “Doing”
- # 25 Timesaving Strategies for Selecting Interventions for Struggling Readers
For the second year in a row, edWebinars for early learning educators are our most-viewed programs. This year programs on behavior are also at the top of the list. Many thanks to all of our edWeb partners and sponsors, and special thanks to the sponsors of our Top 25 programs: Kaplan Early Learning, Monarch Center for Autism, STAR Autism Support, VizZle, Brookes Publishing, Free Spirit Publishing, Gryphon House, Achieve3000, Frog Street Press, Learning Ally, Abrams Learning Trends, and Gretchen Wegner Academic Life Coaching.
You can search and view all of the more than 1,300 edWebinar recordings in our archives. As an edWeb member, you can track all of your edWebinar activity on your edWeb homepage and download personalized CE certificates.
We’re also delighted to announce that edWeb edWebinars are now approved for CTLE hours in New York. If you’re a New York educator, you can learn more here.
Visit our calendar to sign up for edWebinars coming up in 2018.
Have a wonderful holiday!
The edWeb Team
Comments are closed.