What are the top edWebinars of 2016?
In 2016 edWeb.net hosted over 250 webinars that have been viewed by 170,000 educators. Topics spanned from early childhood education to building a positive school and classroom culture. From integrating technology into school libraries, to special education, to coding and robotics, there was something for everyone this year. We would like to thank our partners and sponsors who help us bring such valuable professional learning to educators, our presenters for sharing their wonderful ideas and practices, and the educators that joined us all year long!
In case you missed them, here are the 25 most popular webinars of 2016.
- # 1 From Chaos to Calm: Building a School Family where even the Most Difficult Children become Helpful and Caring
- # 2 Jump into Literacy, Math, & Science: Active Learning for Preschool Children
- # 3 Dr. Jean: Brain Breaks to Help Students Move and Learn
- # 4 Engineering Classrooms with Visual Strategies for Autism Success
- # 5 How to Support Dyslexic Students in Your School
- # 6 Supporting Young Learners with Autism
- # 7 Transition Activities that Build Young Brains, Manage Behavior
- # 8 Building Fine Motor Skills: A Whole Child Approach
- # 9 S/he Hit Me First: Learn Proactive Solutions to Teach Social Emotional Skills through Daily Conflict
- # 10 What Every Educator Should Know About Special Education Law
- # 11 Supporting Motor Development for Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers
- # 12 Top Tech for Teachers to Start the School Year
- # 13 Teaching Numeracy to Young Children: A Responsive and Differentiated Approach
- # 14 Young Children and Technology: Warren Buckleitner Shares Expert Advice
- # 15 52 Ways to Boost Young Children’s Brain Development
- # 16 Assistive Technology for Struggling Readers
- # 17 Using Technology to Teach Pre-Reading Skills to Pre-K-2 Children
- # 18 Understanding and Treating the Behavior of Students with Autism
- # 19 Kick Off the School Year with Design Thinking and Makerspaces
- # 20 Project Based Learning for Every Classroom
- # 21 Earth Day Special: TFK Talks to Dr. Sylvia Earle!
- # 22 You CAN Win Grants for Your School: Secrets and Strategies from a Pro (Part 1)
- # 23 Essentials for Learning: Encouraging Dramatic Play and Creative Expression in Early Childhood
- # 24 Inviting Young Children to Explore Process Art
- # 25 Much More Than the ABC Song! Music That Naturally Supports Children’s Language and Literacy Skills
Visit our calendar to watch recordings of past events and to sign up for 2017.