Binge Watch the Top 25 edWebinars of 2019!
“This was one of the best trainings I have ever attended—and I have been in education for many, many years.”
If you get some down time over the holidays, it’s a great time to catch up on some of the most popular edWebinars of 2019! This year we hosted 331 edWebinars, 46 more than in 2018. Our programs covered a wide range of timely topics for early childhood educators, librarians, teachers, and administrators. In 2019, our edWebinars had 475,000 views from educators all around the world, in 185 countries.
Here is our Top 25 List for 2019 based on those that had the most views. Our #1 program of the year, Push Past It! A Positive Approach to Challenging Behavior hosted by Gryphon House, has had over 5,685 live and on-demand views. The 25 programs below have had over 90,000 views. You can click on the links and watch the recordings any time, on any device.
- # 1 Push Past It! A Positive Approach to Challenging Behavior
- # 2 Finger Plays: Fun, Free, Focus, and Skills!
- # 3 Keep Calm and Teach! Managing Emotions and Stress in and Out of the Classroom
- # 4 STEM for Little Sprouts
- # 5 Engaging Children with Music and Movement
- # 6 Differentiate Your Teaching for ESL Students: Sensory Instruction for Motivation
- # 7 Simple Acts: Service and Acts of Kindness in Early Childhood Development
- # 8 Autism and Visual Supports: Powerful Strategies for School, Home, and the Community
- # 9 5 Practical Steps to Scaffold Lessons for English Learners
- # 10 All-New Digital Citizenship Curriculum
- # 11 Supporting Preschoolers’ Social and Emotional Development Through Music and Movement Activities
- # 12 Development Through the Eyes of an ELL Child
- # 13 Autism and Anxiety: Assessment and Intervention
- # 14 Get Set for Kindergarten: 10 Ways to Prep Your Preschoolers
- # 15 Error Correction: Tips and Techniques for Language Teachers
- # 16 Making Mindfulness Work in Your School
- # 17 From Scribbles to Writing: Art is the First Language of a Beginning Reader and Writer
- # 18 Preschool Beyond Walls: Integrating Nature into the Preschool Classroom
- # 19 The Wonderful World of Words: Help Struggling Readers Connect with the World of Words and Reading
- # 20 Teaching Students with Dyslexia: Early Warning Signs and Effective Intervention with Structured Literacy
- # 21 5 Evidence-Based Literacy Strategies for English Learners
- # 22 Including Students on the Spectrum: 5 Powerful Strategies
- # 23 Culturally Responsive Teaching: Key Principles and Practices
- # 24 Helping Youth Transform Negative Behavioral Patterns
- # 25 What Kids Are Reading (and Not Reading) in 2019: New Insights for Education Leaders
Similar to 2018, edWebinars for early learning educators are our most-viewed programs. In fact, early learning programs make up the top five spots and 10 spots total of our top 25 edWebinars. This year programs on ELL (English-Language Learners), autism, reading, mindfulness, digital citizenship, and behavior are also at the top of the list. Many thanks to all of our edWeb partners and sponsors, and special thanks to the sponsors of our top 25 programs: Gryphon House, Frog Street Press, VIPKid, Monarch Center for Autism, Education.com, Common Sense Education, Music Together, Learning Without Tears, Free Spirit Publishing, Kaplan Early Learning, Learning Ally, Lexia Learning, Brookes Publishing, 21st Century Thinking, and Renaissance.
You can search and view all of the more than 1,800 edWebinar recordings in our archives. As an edWeb member, you can track all of your edWebinar activity on your edWeb homepage and download personalized CE certificates.
edWeb is an approved PD provider in New York, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Kentucky, Utah, and Montana as well as many schools and districts nationwide. Learn more about approval in your state on our state map.
Visit our calendar to sign up for edWebinars coming up in 2020.
Have a wonderful holiday!
The edWeb Team