Binge-Watch the Top 25 edWebinars of 2018!
“I never know what I don’t know until I attend edWebinars!”
If you get some down time over the holidays, it’s a great time to catch up on some of the most popular edWebinars of 2018! This year we hosted over 285 edWebinars on a wide range of timely topics for early childhood educators, librarians, teachers, and administrators. Here is our Top 25 List for 2018 based on those that had the most views. Our #1 program of the year, Preschool Children with Challenging Behaviors: What to Do When Nothing Else Works hosted by Gryphon House, has had over 4,650 live and on-demand views. The 25 programs below have been viewed by over 69,000 educators, and you can click on the links and watch the recordings any time, on any device.
- # 1 Preschool Children with Challenging Behaviors: What to Do When Nothing Else Works
- # 2 Back to School Basics: How to Reach the Child who Struggles from the Start
- # 3 The Impact of Early Childhood Trauma on Children’s Behavior
- # 4 Top Tips for Supporting English Language Learning (ELL): Innovative Strategies for Success
- # 5 What Dyslexia Red Flags Look Like for Different Students in Different Grades
- # 6 Trauma-Sensitive Practices for a Positive, Thriving Classroom
- # 7 Understanding and Supporting Students with Mental Health and Learning Disorders
- # 8 Strategies and Ideas for Creating a Dyslexia-Friendly Classroom
- # 9 Effective Discipline Policies for Young Children: Supporting Social-Emotional Competence
- # 10 The Power of Block Play
- # 11 Autism and Mood Disorders: Assessment & Intervention
- # 12 Inclusion Is More Than “Just Being In”
- # 13 What You Can Do Today to Lessen Challenging Behaviors Tomorrow
- # 14 You Can’t Make Me: Transforming Aggression into Healthy Self Esteem
- # 15 Six Minutes and Reading Growth: What Education Leaders Need to Know
- # 16 Now What? Using Your Classroom Setup to Create Teachable Moments
- # 17 Bari Koral Presents Yoga and Mindfulness for Children
- # 18 End Peer Cruelty, Build Empathy: Create Safe, Caring, Inclusive Learning Climates
- # 19 Motivation Matters: 10 Research-Based Strategies to Motivate Struggling Readers
- # 20 Best Practices for Promoting Development: Birth to Age Three
- # 21 5 Things to Give Up So Your Struggling Readers Won’t
- # 22 Practical Strategies to Modify Your Curriculum for Students Working Below Grade Level
- # 23 Reading and the Brain
- # 24 From Biting to Hugging: The Social Development of Infants and Toddlers
- # 25 Resolving Tough Individual Student Behavior Challenges with Prevent-Teach-Reinforce (PTR)
Similar to 2017, edWebinars for early learning educators are our most-viewed programs, and inclusion programs were also highly viewed. This year programs on language and literacy are also at the top of the list. Many thanks to all of our edWeb partners and sponsors, and special thanks to the sponsors of our Top 25 programs: Gryphon House, Kaplan Early Learning, Monarch Center for Autism, STAR Autism Support, VizZle, Brookes Publishing, Free Spirit Publishing, Frog Street Press, Learning Ally, Square Panda, VIPKID, and Renaissance.
You can search and view all of the more than 1,500 edWebinar recordings in our archives. As an edWeb member, you can track all of your edWebinar activity on your edWeb homepage and download personalized CE certificates.
edWeb is an approved PD provider in New York, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Utah, as well many schools and districts nationwide. Learn more about approval in your state on our state map.
Visit our calendar to sign up for edWebinars coming up in 2019.
Have a wonderful holiday!
The edWeb Team