Top Webinars of 2015
In 2015 edWeb.net hosted 300 webinars – from gaming and code to literacy and art, we explored so many topics in education this year. Thanks to our partners, sponsors, and of course our wonderful presenters for making this all happen! And THANK YOU – to the educators that joined us all year long.
Here are the top 10 webinars of 2015:
- Number 10 | 717 Live Attendees 1, 2, 3, 4, Foundations to Early Numeracy and More!
- Number 9 | 737 Live Attendees Sensory Integration: Recognizing and Responding to Young Children with Sensory Issues
- Number 8 | 740 Live Attendees Preparing Children for Success in School and Life
- Number 7 | 828 Live Attendees 5 Ways to Use Apps for Autism: Moving from Low Tech Visual Tools to High Tech Supports for Lifelong Success
- Number 6 | 879 Live Attendees Challenging Behaviors in Young Children: What to Do When Nothing Else Works
- Number 5 | 967 Live Attendees Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About! Supporting Oral Language Development in the Early Childhood Classroom
- Number 4 | 1,313 Live Attendees Fine Motor Skills…Write Out of the Box!
- Number 3 | 2,136 Live Attendees Special: Antarctica Report!
- Number 2 | 2,481Live Attendees From Chaos to Calm: Help Children Learn How to Self-regulate, Pay Attention and Care for One Another
- Number 1 | 2,876 Live Attendees Special: TFK Talks to Dr. Jane Goodall!
To stay ahead of the game, be sure to see what’s up next in the new year on the edWeb calendar!