Personalized, Professional Learning — Anytime, Anywhere
A professional learning network powered by innovative educators!
“edWeb is a tool that makes it very easy jump into personalized professional development.”
Learn why from Dr. Robert Furman, Principal, Southpark Elementary School
edWeb.net is a free professional learning network where educators can join online communities on innovative ideas and practices in education, attend live or recorded edWebinars, complete personal learning plans, and earn CE certificates towards PD hours. edWeb gives teachers, librarians, and administrators from preK-12 the widest choice of professional learning topics – so there is something for every educator!
- Read our 2018 Professional Learning Survey to learn more about teacher and administrator opinions and preferences for professional learning and why they rank edWeb #1.
- Learn about edWeb’s Research-Based Practices for Professional Learning.
- Learn more about how Principal Robert Furman uses edWeb with his teachers.
- Get ideas from other educators who are using edWeb for collaboration and professional learning.
- View tutorials on how to use the features of edWeb.
Join edWeb.net and create your own private community on edWeb for your school or district. Your community is a collaboration space where your staff can share and reflect together on their professional learning. Access all of edWeb’s free resources and share your own. You can download a report on your teachers’ edWebinar PD hours and personal learning plans.
edWeb is the winner of three 2018 CODiE Awards including the Best Overall Education Solution.
New to edWeb.net? Explore all we have to offer – for free!
To talk with the edWeb team about using edWeb for PD, contact us at PD@edweb.net.