Join live or receive a link to the recording and earn a CE certificate
- This event has passed.
Doing More with Google Classroom and Data
Tuesday, August 17, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Presented by Alice Keeler, Teacher, Google Certified Innovator, and Schoolytics.io Developer; and Aaron Wertman, CEO and Co-Founder, Schoolytics
Sponsored by Schoolytics
Closed captioning will be added to the recording within 2 weeks of the live presentation. Get a CE Certificate for this edWebinar Learn more
Watch Google Classroom expert Alice Keeler to explore data and Google Classroom. When we have the right information, we can help students to be more successful. In this recorded edWebinar, Alice discusses how to:
- Use the Activity tab in Google Classroom to keep on top of students asking questions
- Take advantage of the individual student view in Google Classroom to see what work students are missing
- Clear off the To-Do list to feel caught up
- Export student scores to Google Sheets to get an overall view of how students are doing and which students to target
- Use Google Forms along with Google Sheets to use pivot tables to investigate student learning
- Use third-party tools like Quizizz, Schoolytics, Formative, Pear Deck, and more to help you get the information you need to know if students are succeeding and what to do about it
This recorded edWebinar will be of interest to teachers and school and district leaders of the elementary through high school levels.
About the Presenters
Alice Keeler is a current classroom teacher, Google Certified Innovator, developer for Schoolytics, and author of Stepping Up to Google Classroom and Teaching with Google Jamboard. Alice blogs at AliceKeeler.com and tweets at @alicekeeler.
Aaron Wertman is an expert in data science and engineering, having developed data infrastructure at Chegg for five years prior to co-founding Schoolytics. Aaron’s experience in data ranges from developing machine learning models, to implementing business and organizational analytical capabilities, to deploying production software to serve hundreds of thousands of students. Aaron is passionate about using data to help organizations and individuals make more informed decisions and using software to enable intelligent automation within systems. Prior to Chegg, Aaron worked at Deloitte Consulting developing strategic data initiatives for large organizations.
Closed captioning will be added to the recording within 2 weeks of the live presentation.
Join the EdTech Innovators community to network with educators, participate in online discussions, receive invitations to upcoming edWebinars, and view recordings of previous programs to earn CE certificates.
Schoolytics believes every educator can effectively use data to support student learning. Our Student Data Platform connects disparate student datasets, including the SIS, LMS, assessments, and learning applications, then transforms data into meaningful insights and action. We transform data into information, making it easy for students, families, teachers, and administrators.