A Message from the edWeb Team
edWeb is experiencing exceptionally high registrations for our edWebinars and activity on our edWeb network.
If the website is slow or not available temporarily because of peak activity, please return later. We are working on speeding it up for the increased activity as a result of the coronavirus and everyone moving online.
Our edWebinar registrations are exceptionally high, so you may not be able to get into the live presentation.
Due to a high volume of activity, we may not be able to answer your question personally. Below we have provided the answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.
- How do I get my CE Certificate?
- Why is my certificate not appearing on my transcript?
- Why does my transcript only show part of the time I viewed the webinar?
- I watched a webinar, so why can’t I login to edWeb?
- Where can I find the recordings?
- Where can I find the quiz?
We hope you are staying safe, and we apologize for any inconvenience as we adjust to an unexpected increase in activity.
Thank you for all that you do.
The edWeb Team
edWeb.net is free!
- Joining edWeb, Setting Up Your Profile, and Adjusting Your Settings
- Finding Archived edWebinars
- Navigating Your edWebinar Activity Page and Taking CE Quizzes
- Creating a Community
Frequently Asked Questions
- Here is a link to find answers to all of our frequently asked questions.
Email us at email@example.com.
Our regular business hours:
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, Eastern Time
Due to a high volume of activity, we may not be able to answer your question personally, and will keep this page updated with information to help.