2015 Principal Academy – Feb. 6-8
Attend the 2015 Principal Academy, Feb. 6-8 in Nashville, TN.
All participants will discover new ideas and practical research-based strategies for success. Principal Academy sessions promise to deliver:
- Inspiring stories from experienced principals who have transformed cultures and increased student achievement.
- Proven strategies for achieving relentless focus to improve student performance even in the most challenging situations.
- Innovative approaches to using digital tools to create learning environments for today’s connected students
- Q&A sessions that provide the time and resources to develop a comprehensive plan tailored to the needs of your school and district
- Concurrent sessions that focus on practical support for principals in increasing student learning.
- Opportunities to connect with other like-minded education leaders and network beyond the Academy
- Latest research on building instructional leadership capacity in your schools
All K–12 school and district leaders or aspiring leaders will benefit from the Principal Academy. Come as a team or individually to develop a leadership action plan that you can implement upon your return.
- Principals who are experiencing the increasing importance of instructional leadership in their role.
- District leaders who need to select, support, and evaluate principals who are instructional leaders focused on student achievement.
- Aspiring principals, department chairs, and teacher leaders who need to prepare for the instructional leadership role.
Early-bird pricing expires Nov. 30, 2014! REGISTER TODAY