edWeb has received recognition in several books and publications
- Growing Schools: Librarians as Professional Developers
- Time for Learning: Top 10 Reasons Why Flipping the Classroom Can Change Education
Garnered the following awards:
- 2012 Edublog Award: Best Free and Open Professional Development for Educators.
- 2013 and 2014 SIIA CODiE Finalist
Ranked as a top educational resource by publications for educators:
- eSchoolNews 2/14: 1 of 10 ed-tech resources for school administrators
- EdSurge 12/13: Top 20 cool tools for 2013
- eSchoolNews 11/13: 1 of 5 wonderful websites for education webinars
Received recognition from the U. S. Department of Education Connected Educator Initiative:
- edWeb is a “Connected Educator” Notable Community.
- edWeb was a core partner for Connected Educator Month 2013 and won awards for the most number of events and the most collaborations.
Ranked the #1 professional social network specifically for educators in the following reports:
- SIMBA PreK-12 Professional Development Market Forecast 2012-2013
- CoSN’s K-12 IT Leadership Survey 2013
- 2012 Survey of K-12 Educators on Social Networking, Online Communities, and Web 2.0 Tools