Winner of 2017 CODiE Award for Best Professional Learning Solution for Faculty and Administrators
The SIIA CODiE Awards are the only peer-reviewed program to showcase business and education technology’s finest products and services.
Winner of EdTech Digest’s 2017 Trendsetter Award
EdTech Digest Awards recognize people in and around education for outstanding contributions in transforming education through technology to enrich the lives of learners everywhere.
Featuring edtech’s best and brightest, the annual recognition program shines a spotlight on cool tools, inspiring leaders, and innovative trendsetters.
Winner of the 2015 and 2016 CODiE Award for Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators
For the second year in a row, edWeb.net was selected as the winner of the SIIA CODiE Award for “Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators.” The SIIA CODiE Awards are the premier award for the software and information industries, and have been recognizing product excellence for 30 years.
- One of the 300+ most important, dynamic education companies invited to present at the ASU GSV Summit: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- 2017 EdTech Digest Trendsetter Award Winner
- 2016 SIIA CODiE Award Winner for Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators
- 2015 SIIA CODiE Award Winner for Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators
- 2013, 2014 SIIA CODiE Award Finalist for Best Professional Learning Solution for Educators
- 2012 Edublog Award: Best Free and Open Professional Development for Educators
edWeb’s high quality personalized professional learning has received recognition in the following research and publications:
- Leading Professional Learning: Tools to Connect and Empower Teachers by
by Thomas C. Murray and Jeffrey (Jeff) J. Zoul
- How Teachers Are Learning: Professional Development Remix by the editors of EdSurge
- Designing Professional Learning by AITSL in partnership with Learning Forward
- SIMBA PreK-12 Professional Development Market Forecast 2012-2013
- Growing Schools: Librarians as Professional Developers
by Debbie Abilock and Kristin Fontichiaro
- Time for Learning: Top 10 Reasons Why Flipping the Classroom Can Change Education
by Kathleen P. L. Fulton