edWeb.net was selected as the winner of the 2015 SIIA CODiE Awards for “Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators.” The SIIA CODiE Awards are the premier award for the software and information industries, and have been recognizing product excellence for 29 years.
edWeb’s unique model for personalized professional learning has received recognition in the following publications:
- Leading Professional Learning: Tools to Connect and Empower Teachers by
by Thomas C. Murray and Jeffrey (Jeff) J. Zoul
- How Teachers Are Learning: Professional Development Remix by the editors of EdSurge
- Designing Professional Learning by AITSL in partnership with Learning Forward
- SIMBA PreK-12 Professional Development Market Forecast 2012-2013
- Growing Schools: Librarians as Professional Developers
by Debbie Abilock and Kristin Fontichiaro
- Time for Learning: Top 10 Reasons Why Flipping the Classroom Can Change Education
by Kathleen P. L. Fulton
- 2015 SIIA CODiE Award Winner for Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators
- 2013, 2014 SIIA CODiE Award Finalist for Best Professional Learning Solution for Educators
- One of 300 innovative companies invited to present at the ASU GSV Summit – 2014 and 2015.
- 2012 Edublog Award: Best Free and Open Professional Development for Educators