Social Media Marketing’s Impact on EdTech
While social media has transformed the way we connect and communicate personally and professionally, we have to ask: What really has been the impact on EdTech? And why should edtech companies make it an important part of their marketing and sales plan?
The Investors & Channels Summit presents a panel of edtech leaders who will discuss results of a recent survey on social media marketing and provide their insights on the impact of social media in edtech.
- How important is social media in your overall marketing plan?
- What parts of your business does it help the most?
- What channels are most effective?
- What type of content is most effective?
- What are the biggest challenges you face using social media?
- If you can’t measure it, why do it?
Panelists include: Lisa Schmucki, founder and CEO of edWeb.net; Jim McVety, VP Marketing and Strategic Partnerships at ClassLink; and Charlene Blohm, President & CEO at C. Blohm & Associates.